Of all the people in your life ...

Of all the people in your life, who was the most influential in helping you to form your life path and why?

For me, it was my mother. Single mother of 4 kids. ...

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 1:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I had several people who influenced my life path. I think that I'd say my grandmother. She believed in me and loved me unconditionally. She made me feel that I had value as a human being. Although others influenced me to get an education and to believe that I could do what I set my mind to, my grandmother made me feel that I was loved.

Answer by Bmat at 8:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My Great Aunt....the only person who truly listened to me and believed in me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• oddly.. it was/is my Son. I never had any role models ( neither parent raised me). I have done ( about ) everything alone in life and brought myself up... When I got pg. with my son ( which was a huge thing because I made it until 31w/o a scare). It was like a "re-birth". I knew exactly who I was going to be, what I was "here" for and how I was going to change/better my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• as a matter of fact it was/is my husband
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 2:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009