who else?

is tired of the deep thought ?'s?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tonight is definitely very un-fun in the just for fun section...hell, did that even make any sense??? Maybe I should just go to bed.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am...they make my head implode. ^.^

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• oh thank god someone said it.
    like no offence to her or anything at all, like im not bashing.. its just way to late to think of this kind of thing.
    i spend all day getting chirped and talked to so my brain just wants to be on auto-pilot when it's quiet and it's just too hard to even focus properly on the question.
    It's very appreciated that you are thinking of these questions, but maybe just put it in religion and beliefs?
    I'm going to post anon so I don't get flack from other moms trying to start trouble..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think by this time of night a lot of ppl are feeling kinda loopy and just want to relax b4 going to sleep. The deep thought stuff is o.k. earlier in the day.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i know i am so fed up with manure lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Ugh there's another one now.
    I'm almost tempted to go to bed just so I don't have to read the questions anymore.
    Buuuuuut I'm not because I know somewhere. somehow, someone will post a funny question that I WANT to read and answer lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009