Do angels and demons walk amongst us?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 1:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Maybe they don't walk amongst us. I think we all have a little demon and little angel in us. Some more than others.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yes and your annoying good grief
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Anon. i never asked you to look at my questions. ...really.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• No.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• NO
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 6:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• REBA VS. THE New Wife
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes, they do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am a pagan witch and most of us will say no to this question. Yet I disagree. Although I don't believe in Angels and Demons in the Christian sence of the word I do believe in beings of pure evil and of pure good... They are the Black and White in the world, we are the Grey... I do believe they exist around us but not quite "walk among" us. I don't think they are disguised as people normally although in some cases I wonder. I have seen "creatures" I could only equate with "demons." Most people around here have seen them, they are far from human and carry the most evil of energy. I believe that this is one of MANY dimentions and that creatures like these are natural in habitants of the others. There are both good and bad and even others that are in between like us. Most religions teach this in some form. Be it Heaven and Hell or Summerland or something else. *cont...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• So in answer to your question, YES. I do feel that there are both purely good and purely evil "beings" in this world with us. And whatever you choose to call them they co-exist with us.

IMO anyways...

Goddess Bless...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2009