Good books to read to a 6 month old

I read to my daughter everyday. From children's books to my school books. She loves to listen and look at the pictures. Any suggestions of good books for a 6 month old? What are your children's favorite books?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• As she gets older most children like to have books read to them that ryhme or are repetative. ...that's why books like Dr Seus and Brown Bear Brown Bear are so popular. Also, babies like to have books read to them about things that they do regularly. Like the Maisy books by Lucy Cousins. Maisy's Bed Time ect ect.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My daughter loves the interactive books... touch and feel books are great and we also have one that is a Peek a bo book (she lifts the flap and I say peek a boo - its a riot). Goodnight moon is a favorite and anything Dr. Suess.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009