how to tell

how do you tell if they baby has dropped??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh.. you can tell.. by being able to breathe easier. You also might be able to fit your hand "easier" between your chest and the top of your stomach.. Or the lovely sharp shooting pains in your Vagina which will suggest that his head is low and bumping your cervix.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• you will feel a difference in how the baby is sitting. There is pressure and sometimes it feels like the head is going to fall out. LOl sorry I just cannot think of how to describe it. You just feel it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• You'll know. For me, I suddenly didn't get heartburn after everything I drank, I have a lot of pain on my bikini cuts from previous surgeries, and everytime I bend over to pick up something I feel like the baby is going to pop out. Also I have cramping in my inner thighs when I walk and when I roll over at night my hips pop. There will be a big change in the pains you have already been feeling.
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• For me, it felt like she was between my knees when I walked.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2009