Need some advise on routine

My son will be 1 on the 14 of March and at the moment he naps from 8:30 to 10:00, and then again from 1:30 to 3:00. I am wanting to bring the two naps together so that he is having just one during the day. Any ideas?

Shellmybells

Asked by Shellmybells at 3:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Well, he will let you know when he is ready for that. ...but if you are certian that you want to go ahead and do it ...dont put him down for his morning nap until say ...1130. ...he'll be cranky at first but eventually (if he is really ready) he will adjust.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• let him lead wih his naps if he is okay ..if you try and force it you cud end up with a very over tired moanying twice a day.
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Are you crazy? Enjoy the two naps sessions while they last!
    Anonymous

• Nope wouldn't say I'm crazy I just would like my son to have a longer sleep in the middle of the day rather than two small naps.
    Shellmybells

Answer by Shellmybells at 2:52 AM on Feb. 25, 2009