Might be TMI... so sorry if it is lol but i need some answers!!

For anyone that had a c-section...the dr told me that its normal to not have a BM for a few days after the section... its been a week though, and still no BM ive been taking stool softener that my dr said to take daily and still nothing. i can feel that i need to and its right there and i sit on the toilet for a good 15 min but nothing happens.... its frustrating! lol

i cant really push because of my incision.

so my question is.. for those of you that had a c section, how long did it take you to have a bowel movement??

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Health

• keep going with the softners as when you do finally go it makes it easier. ad call doc for advice too...sorry this is happening, I did not have a section but the stool softeners really do help.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 3:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• andrews liver salts......theyll get you going and they kinda dissolve your poo so its really soft and whippy hahaha...no joke.. its a mild laxative.
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009