Isnt Cafemom awesome!! lmfao!!

Okay yes it is a serious place to come talk to girlies about ur problems when you're having a bad day and you just have nowehre else to go ...and honestly... it's not always soo bad on here... but it's just very entertaining sometimes there can be DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA lol and who else is going to admit it?? I love it! hahaha who else out there likes to start off cat fights out here just for the fun of it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I must say I do haha
    And who doesn't? It's healthy to want to argue.
    But I have to say I do post anon so I don't get silly messages in my inbox :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I don't start trouble intentionally, but I will fight back when someone makes a rude comment to me. I think that if they said something rude and I didn't fight back they'd probably be disappointed. It's just as you said in your question OP - They're looking for the fight. If they look to me I'll bring it, but I won't start it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• oh i think we all do lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009