help!!!

Okay so I'm 33wks6d...and for the past 2-3 days I've been having very bad pains in my boobs...hurts to touch them... hurts to lay on them... to the point where i wanna cry... so i was just wondering if any of you mommas are having this problem... is this normal? could it be a sign of labor or anything... idk im just throwing that out there cuz ive been so nauseous and ive had diarrhea for the past 2 days...and ive been having some irregular timed cramping lately..... any input would help thanks

soon_2_be_mom09

Asked by soon_2_be_mom09 at 6:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it sounds like pre mature labor to me, they gave me a pamplet when i was pregnant, and i remember those being alot of the symptoms, i would go into the doctors office soon, next couple of days, or go to your labor and delivery unit at your hospital.
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 7:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I don't think it's premature labor. Except for the breast symptom it sounds like a virus. Give your ob a call. Please post an update and let us know how you are?

Answer by Bmat at 7:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• sound like premature labor those are signs
    mommietomyfive

Answer by mommietomyfive at 6:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2009