AHHH

Just enjoying my java here on CM and chuckling that another car got pulled over for running my son's school bus again. Everyone else starting off good?

Christine0813

Asked by Christine0813 at 7:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so far so good here. except i have two appointments today and i dont want to go to either cuz it is so damn cold out.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I hear ya. I have to take my other boy to preschool in an hour. Way too cold.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am getting ready to go to bed...or at least try.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• That's funny I read your question as: AHHH! and you meant AHHH. Anyway, so far so good. My son slept 5 1/2 hours straight last night (a minor victory) and in the process settled an argument between my hubby and I in my favor :) We are eliminating one night feeding and he wanted to get rid of the 3 am and I said the 12 am. Simon settled it my sleeping from 8:30 pm to 3:00 am on his own :D
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I see that the bird feeders are empty and feel that I should refill them, but it is so cold that I don't want to go out. But then, the birds need food. I am going to try to wait until it warms up a bit. Maybe.

Answer by Bmat at 7:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yea bmat those birds will still be there come spring. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I hate birds. Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean Bmat, I think it's sweet that you take care of them.

And for the record... they hate me too.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Things are good so far. I have to go to the gyno this morning so i'm getting the boys ready to go to grandmom's.
    LND

Answer by LND at 7:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2009