How long before ovulation do you get ewcm?

i took clomid cd3-7 and now on cd9 i am having alot of ewcm...i used preconceive and been taking mucinex am i getting ready to ovulate?

try4baby20

Asked by try4baby20 at 7:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I never took clomid, but I would this that if you have ewcm then you should ovulate soon. How long is your cycle normally? I get ewcm 2 days before ovulation.. Like say I ovulated on saturday then I get ewcm on thursday, friday, and still have it the day i ovulate. Hope this helps a little.
    haileysmom15

Answer by haileysmom15 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It sounds like you are! I have had EWCM since last week and still have not O'd, so you can have it for a while before actually O'ing. Just make sure you have sex on the days you notice the ewcm. Every other day and especially on days you see EW should work well for you. Good luck! Clomid is awesome and helped me get pregnant twice!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• WHAAT IS EWCM?? I NEVER HEARD OF THAT I DONT THINK....
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 3:39 AM on Feb. 25, 2009