TMI

OH, I'm so upset! I found out that I have HPV I have had 4 good paps in the last 4 years an always before. They tell me to come back in a year?) Well my first reaction IS: has my Husband been cheating on me? He was realy offended And tells me that his first wife was digonosed with it a long time ago,And they had said that it was FROM the skin of his penis from not being cercumsized but she went clean from this WTF?? How could he not tell me, in my book a LIE is a form of cheating BUT IS IT POSSIBLE That he has been unfaithful? I asked the nurse this Question and she said she could'nt answer it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• HPV can lay dormit for years. He could have contracted it years ago. You could have gotten it from someone else a long time ago. You actually can't pin point it unless he is the only person you have ever slept with. So you can't blame him if you have slept with others....Obviously if his ex has it then he has had a long time ....it's nothing to brak up over ...it's very common
    PunkinLPN

Answer by PunkinLPN at 9:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• For some cases of HPV it is viral and he may not have known that he gave it to you. A lie isn't a form of cheating, but he should have told you that his ex had HPV. It really isn't that big of a deal unless it is a cancer causing one. If they told you to come back in a year then your doc isn't really that concerned either. If it one that concerns them then you would be back there in 3 mos. Good luck with this, but I don't think this is b/c he is uncircumcised b/c mine isn't either and we haven't had any issues. He may have picked this up in his past and didn't know about it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I WOULD BE PISSED ABOUT IT ANYHOW CAUSE EVEN IF HE DIDNT CHEAT... WHICH MAYBE HE DIDN'T..

HE STILL DIDNT TELL YOU HE WAS PUTTING YOU AT RISK.
    AND EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW SORRY I SURE AS HECK WOULD SAY CLEAN YOUR WILLY DUDE.. IF YOUR WILLY GETS THAT DIRTY AND YOU DONT CLEAN IT YOU COULD BE PASSING ANYTHING ALONG.....

JUST ONE MORE REASON MY SON IS CIRCUMSIZED... SO HIS WIFE WON'T HAVE TO WORRY..
    JESUSCARES4YOU2

Answer by JESUSCARES4YOU2 at 8:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am not sure if this will help you but when I was 25, I got cervical cancer. My doctor told me that it was possible that my boyfriends last girlfreind gave it to him and then he gave it to me.

There are plenty of websites out there that can educate you on HPV's..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'M Discusted an horrified !! I was hit with is he cheating? because I've always been clean? Ugh but I will let ti go because I offened him but I cant stop wondering, we have been together a long time an all of a sudden? I Know its always possible that your man can cheat but this just adds to my worring, just hopefully in one yr. I wont have a problem, I dont think I can wait that long I will prob. go an have a second Op. I'm to damb clean an worry about my health. THANKS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2009