• In the Spotlight:

SHOPLIFTING...

If you saw a parent or grandparent making a child shoplift would you go to mangment or confront the adult?-Shoplifting i understand we live in hard times but this no reason to use children as a tool.This is teaching them that these practices are safe and exceptable in sociity and it's not.We need to understand the depth of this and know there is some real sick ppl out there,in myop.

kim168

Asked by kim168 at 7:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in General Parenting

• Isnt that the truth!! Its to much to ask for everyone to be good, and what I have seen from the bad people today, most of them were taught as kids to do crap like that its ashame, realy! And yes to your Question, somehow I would want to confront them its only the right thing to do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'D GO TO MANAGEMENT AND TELL ON THEM.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i would definately talk to an employee and/or manager of the store. talking to the people who do it wont help at all. because they obviously dont know whats right or wrong.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would go to management because you don't want a confrontation and even though they have children with them, you just don't know what they will do. That is sad to use your children like that and they will probably grow up doing those same things.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Id tell the checker or whoever was handy.

Answer by gemgem at 8:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• HONESTLY I WOULD IF ABLE GO UP TO THEM AND ASK THEM WHY THEY WERE STEALING..AND TEACHING THEIR CHILD THIS..
    IF THEY WERE DOING IT FOR A REAL REASON..SUCH AS THEY HAD NO MONEY AND NEEDED FOOD TO FEED THEIR KID.. I WOULD OFFER TO BUY WHAT THEY NEEDED.*LIKE I SAID ASSUMING I HAD THE MONEY TO DO SO...*THAT IS WHAT I THINK SHOULD IDEALLY HAPPEN*
    JESUSCARES4YOU2

Answer by JESUSCARES4YOU2 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• These are hard times and I agree if they were doing it to feed their family I would find a way to help. I knew a person once who used her baby to steal stuff. I was along and never knew it. She came home with new make up and all kinds of stuff by stuffing it under the padding of her newborns car seat. Now that is apalling behavior. Our friendship ended very quicky after that.
    orbitlynn

Answer by orbitlynn at 8:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm not telling on them. With my terrible attitude I'd approach them and let them know that it's wrong and sick. Then I'd go tell and while I'm doing that I'm on the phone with the police. If u want to be an ignorant adult than that is your business but to involve a chiild is another thing
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2009