Two Negatives and Still No Period?

I haven't received my period since December 11th. I took a test back in January and in Febuary and they both were negative. I would have been ovulating the first week of January and my question for you is has anyone took two tests and they came back negative and what else could be wrong.

tagansmybaby

Asked by tagansmybaby at 8:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ask your OB for a blood test, if that is negative you may have some health issues.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Go see your ob for sure this could be a problem and not a prego sign, but then again you may be so go see doc and check it out...
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm guess you have regular periods?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would call your OB and schedule a blood test. It is important to figure out what is going on, either you are pregnant or something else could be wrong, either way you want to find out.
    Have you usually had regular periods? If so, I would call ASAP to get a handle on what is going on.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I took a test during my 1st pregnancy and it came back neg as well. The best way to find out for sure is to do the blood test. That doesn't lie! LOL

Bobbie Jo!
    mrshernandez100

Answer by mrshernandez100 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I took 2 test 2 weeks ago and they were both neg. On Fri the 13th I took 2 tests and they were both pos. I went to the doc and they did a blood test mon and my hcg level was 1300.
    Megan24

Answer by Megan24 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 25, 2009