What kind of pet did you have growing up and were you really close with it?

I had a dog named Judge and he was the best! He was a yellow lab mix. We hung out ALL the time. I miss him.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 8:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we had a dog named hoot. and he was great. he was my dads dog but the funniest thing. and it was so sad cuz he got hit by a car and never recooped. my dad was in bed for two days over it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We had a menagerie of animals, not a real farm, but we had 7 or 8 horses/ponies at any one time, a couple of cows, rabbits- for a while my parents bred and sold them and well you know what they say about rabbits so there were lots of them! chickens for a bit, goats for a couple of years, pigs all the time and of course the "regular" cats and dogs.
    I was closest to my pony Ginger and my cat Charlie.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We had a dog named Roxy she was an airdale, I loved her soo much. We had a cat named t-t mowser... she was really crabby with us though! Come to think of it we had a bunch of animlas... horses, dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, chinchilas, albino frog (name was kerbi, and he ate live minnows!)... We had a lot of animals! I was really close with all of them, each one had a different personality, and they were just wonderful!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Boxer named Rocky (he was all white...get it? lol) and a cat named Puddin'...they were my buts! Rocky lived ot be 3 days shy of 13, and puddin' was like 17 when she died.
    cass_pick

Answer by cass_pick at 8:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had a cat named Lucky, I loved that cat sooo much.
    my brother had a dog named rambo and he loved it. and you would have never guessed, but the dog killed my kitty :(
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had a dog named Bear who was a german shepherd/chow mix. He was the smartest and sweetest dog I have ever had. I have never loved a dog as much as that one.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We had a lot of dogs and cats come and go through the years.
    Out of the cats I remember Scrappy and Tuppy.
    Out of the dogs I remember Sharla (she got run over when I was in kindergarten), Trouble, Valentine, Penny, and Pal.
    Every time we got new pigs (we raised farm animals for food) my stepfather always got 3 of them and named them Karla, Ron, and Erik after me and my brothers. He was a dork.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2009