What did you want to be when you were little? Are you doing it now?

I wanted to be writer. I still want to do it, but I am not motivated right now since I've got this precious little one to worry about.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 8:22 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nurse- going to school for it now.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• All I ever wanted was to be a wife and a mommy, so yeah I'm doing it. Now though, I think when the kids go to school, I'd like to get into a cake decorating business.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 8:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I wanted to tell and write children's stories. Yes, I am doing it. www.cjkidz.com
    momjs

Answer by momjs at 8:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• All i can ever remember wanting to be was a mom and a wife and yes i am doing it now! LOL! Although i want more kids, i only have 1.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 8:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I wanted to be a teacher....I am a SAHM so I guess in a way I am a teacher! LOL
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 8:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I always wanted to be an elementary school teacher, I went to school for it for a year and then changed my mind. Now I have the best job in the world, SAHM. When my kids are a little bit bigger I plan on going back to school for Criminal Justice.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I always wanted to be a mommie and a wife. I would dream of a big family and twins. yep im living my dream. I have 5kids with one set of twins. I could not ask for a better job.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 9:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I wanted to be a teacher, but ened up in the corporate world of finance and am now a sahm.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• when I was really little I wanted to be Barbie, and No im not doing that now! lol
    then I wanted to be a Marine Biologist. I live in Virginia and I always wanted to move away from here, then I met my DH and he owns a restaurant here, so we arent going to just move away.
    But now I want to be a teacher and I will be starting school soon for it!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i wanted to be president :) and a doctor... i want to be an rn now, but i am gonig to hold off on that because i need something quicker...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2009