Do you like musicals?

My family loves musicals. I have ALWAYS loved "The Sound of Music" and I think deep down every person in the world does too.

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 8:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes! one of the things i really want to do is go to New York and see a broadway show.
    Im trying to talk my hubby into it!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Not particularly. The storyline behind a musical has to be really good before I'm enjoying it. I do get sick of the singing. I watched 'The Sound of Music' for the first time a couple of years ago and did like it, but wouldn't say I love it. If there's one musical I do love, it would be 'Grease'.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Oh boy, I can't stand Grease :) It's one of my exceptions!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I love musicals, Grease, The Sound of Music, Mama Mia, all of them!!! But I love to sing so any movie I can sing along with...when I am alone....is my kinda movie!!
    bmotterbacher

Answer by bmotterbacher at 9:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We just saw "The Little Mermaid" in NYC & loved it!!! Perfect for kids!

CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 9:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• There are a few that I can handle, but in general... musicals drive me insane.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I love certain ones. I love the Sound of Music, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Meet Me in St. Louis, White Christmas, and I enjoy the Disney High School Musicals too. But the more modern ones are a bore; although I'd be interested in seeing Mama Mia-I'll give that one a chance.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• not really... but i remember watching the sound of music when i was younger and i loved it...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I do, but my husband HATES them.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I enjoy many but there are some that get on my nerves, just like any other movie.

We ALWAYS watched Sound of Music growing up. Every year...now I dont watch it anymore. Still like it but got my fill of it growing up.

Love Grease(probably my favorite musical). Loved Mama Mia! on stage but havent seen the movie.

Would LOVE to go see musicals on stage like Phantom and Les Mis.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2009