What's wrong with Walmart?

I shop everywhere, Like really ... Target, Walmart, farm fresh, food lion, outlet malls, regular mall, Kmart (not to often cause the one by me is high in price and never has what i need), DOLLAR TREE . Where ever i can get what i want for a price i think is reasonable. Why when i say i got somehting from walmart people go "oh.."

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 9:12 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Shopping

• Sorry but no matter what store you shop at, there aren't many made in USA items.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I shop there too. Some things are cheaper, some aren't. We just got a bedding set there. Because we liked it the best from ones we had looked at. Nothing wrong with walmart, even though it's a monopoly lol
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Shit I shop at walmart, and all of our local stores... Who cares where you shop, as long as you get what you need does it really matter on the prices?? As long as you can afford what you buy, and you are happy with what you have,... then who cares where you get it right? I even shop at goodwill! Yup thats right goodwill, I love it... you can find sooo much stuff!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Here, the people working there are rude, they never have what is advertised, they did away with the lay-a-way which was a big thing for people here, they sell very little USA made products. Thats all I can think of right now.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I always grocery shop at Walmart, and get some household items as well. I don't care what anybody says, they are usually cheaper than everyone else and if I can save money then what's wrong with that? I think some people don't like it because Walmart has become so big and have cornered the shopping market. Also, and I don't like it either, Walmart buys most of it's goods overseas. I can't remember the last time I bought something and it said Made in the USA from Walmart. But if shopping at Walmart means I can buy more food for the money, then that makes sense to me.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Most people's problem with Walmart is that they are such a huge money making machine that will step on anyone and everyone to get your dollars. Some people do not want to feed into that and choose to go elsewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• If it is on sale, it is for me. People shouldn't judge the name of the store, all stores have wonderful items. People look at me like you bought that there, yep and they never believe the price I paid. I love shopping for bargains. Keep doing what you do. LOL
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Where ,I live wal-mart is about all we have,and I thank God we have it,I shop wherever has what I need and the price ,I can afford,and if people have a problem with that,then they kiss my lily white hind end,lol.And yeah I shop the Goodwill ,we call it G W ,fashions,and I love it.Some people,just think they are better than everyone else.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I don't think anything is wrong with shopping at Walmart--we don't do it very often b/c we have a closer discount grocery store and a thrift store that is close as well. We only go to walmart if we have too.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• In a nut shell, Nothing!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2009