I can't go to the Dr. until next week. Have you had this?

I know, you are not medical professionals and only my doctor can treat me. But, I just want some general opinions based on your experience because I can't get into my doctor until next week.

I have been having menstrual cramps for a few days but have not yet had my period. Last night, I started having pains in my lower back that radiates across the front of my pelvic region. I feel like I have to pee but I can't. I have had a little more white/clear discharge than normal for the past couple of days. This morning, that bladder/kidney region pain is hurting much worse. I think it's just a bladder or UTI infection. Any other opinions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Health

• I would worry about it being a kidney infection, which is very serious. Yes, from reading your description, this is what it sounds like to me. You should see a doctor now. I hope you feel better soon and that it is not a kidney infection. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2009