Anyone think with this info I will be going earlier than planned?

Went to the doc yesterday and I was dialated to a 2 and 70% effaced. Im scheduled for a c-section in 21 days on march 17th. Next week I am getting an ultrasound cause the doc wants to see the babies size cause he thinks he is big. So with this info, anyone think my date for the c-section will get moved up???

c2customs

Asked by c2customs at 9:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sure may be!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had a scheduled c-section and a weight ultrasound 2 weeks before, my dd was 8lbs at that u/s and they didn't move my c-section up at all, i was hoping like heck that she would but needless to say i had a healthy baby
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I really doubt they would move your c-section up... if you happen to go into labor then they will just do it then.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I dont see why it would matter if the baby is getting big or not since you are having a c-section...there is no reliable way of determining a babies size until it is born anyway.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 2:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• agree with everyone else, just because you are dialated and 70% effaced doesn't mean you are going into labor. I was 3 cm dialated and 70% for 2 weeks..............if you go into labor they will do a C section then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Feb. 26, 2009