confused

ok ppl who answered the baby daddy trouble i understand and yall make a gd point but its hard to get away when i still have some love for him because he's my babys father. i broke up with him once and he couldnt stop tryna get me back so what do yall say to that? im leaving in a couple of weeks to my sisters and he's even offered to take off of work to come with me... he and i planned to move in san antonio and everything so should i still leave him alone and move on??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• is this the one where he is living with his other kids mother?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yes this is the one but what s the difference it shouldn make a difference on who it is
    Ashley1031007

Answer by Ashley1031007 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• No Not realy, Just the situation, I think its crap!!! Poor Girl, she needs a real life!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would move on without him. If he wanted you then he would have left her a long time ago. Go on with your life. I know you love him but its not going to get any better. Good luck.
    momwifelove

Answer by momwifelove at 9:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2009