Im trying to get preganet but its just dont seem to work so what can help me

mommytina824

Asked by mommytina824 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Ok i have noticed that you don't have any children yet. My suggestion try doing the deed in lots of different positions and do it the most two weeks after the last day of your last period. It's when your most fertile. You can also buy those ovulation kits as well. Doing it at all different times of the day will improve your chances also. Good luck.
    lambchop1976

Answer by lambchop1976 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• there is a kit called clear something , but it's next to pregnancy kits it will let you know when you're ovalating.
    lovette120

Answer by lovette120 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• a lot depends on how long you have been trying. If less than a year just relax and wait!
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• girl, i know what you mean....i have one son already, but hes 7 and i dont want my kids to be too far apart....im with a great man now who has no kids but we want one together....i havent really been TRYING per say, but we have sex just about every day and i havent been on bc in over a year....still no little one
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Try not getting pregnant. That usually does the trick.
    Eliza34

Answer by Eliza34 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• do not expect it. just do your normal stuff and when it come it comes.

Just relax and start taking folic acid or prenatal medication. When it comes it comes so not hurry yourself with pregnant
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would talk with your GYN. The last time I was trying to get pregnant (got pregnant with my first child when I was 21 and then was trying again when I was 29) we tried for 6 months and then went to my GYN for help. I was not ovulating. He put me on Clomid and we put it higher and higher. We got to the highest dose he could give me before it started working. Then I was sent to the fertility doctors at a local hospital. THey put the Clomid higher until I started having terrible headaches and couldnt work. I was switched to Follistim. I produced 6 eggs that month and then found my cervical fluid was acidy and killing everything so I was artificially inseminated. I ended up getting pregnant with triplets. It took me about 2 yrs to get pregnant. So if you have tried and gotten no results start with talking to your GYN. They will have you start by taking your temp with a basil themomoter and go from there.
    mishy

Answer by mishy at 12:35 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• My husband and I were not "trying" but we had COMPLETLY un-protected sex for a year before we got pregnant. Not to be too graphic...but don't go "clean-up" right away if you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure an hour long drive home after a little car fun did the trick for us. Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• i am trying as well and also have a hard time getting pregnant. I have read that you shouldn't have sex every day, but every other day instead - it helps the man build up a stronger concentration of sperm, or something like that. also, i read that missionary position and not cleaning up for at least 5 minutes are helpful
    Anonymous