Stay at home moms???

I was just wanting to know if you work inside the home??What do you do??Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• I clean and cook. I do laundry, make the beds. I vacuum, sweep and mop. I plan meals. I am a taxi driver to my two children. I am in charge of all finances and bill paying. I grocery shop. I plant and tend the garden, I clean the pool. Sometimes I even mow the lawn.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have been at home working since 2001. I sell Premier Designs jewelry. We started this when our daughter was born. We did not want her in daycare.
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 10:01 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom and a work at home mom. I take care of my kiddos, clean, and cook but I also have a home business with Ameriplan! I hve now for about 8 months and I really love it! If you would like to know more, visit my page there is tons of info and let me know if you have any more questions! It is such a blessing to be able to stay home and make money too!!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would outside the home but also have a part time 'home based' job. You can check out my profile or go HERE to read about the companies I work for.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I've sold on eBay for years, it's slowed and I went back to work but i'm rebuilding my eBay business so I can stay home again!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I do medical transcription and sell diamondcreek candles.
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I quit a successful career as a military officer to stay home and home-school my daughter. She is in public school this year (8th grade), but now I home-school my son. I also do the housecleaning, most of the cooking, and help with the yardwork. Of course, I also do the taxi service for the kids. I also make blankets for kiddos in foster care and babies at Children's Hospital. In fact, I've got 6 twin size blankets to deliver to children's services today. Delivered 8 baby blankets to Children's yesterday. Oh, and I arrange for meals for people who need them at our church. In fact, I'm supposed to deliver one today to a man who got out of the hospital from open heart surgery yesterday. Yep, that's my life as a SAHM. Nothing but Oprah and bon-bons. Okay, I hate Oprah and chocolate. Oh, well. Plenty of other things to do.
    mommy22miracles

Answer by mommy22miracles at 11:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Im a maid, chef, nurse, teacher, mom, dad, counselor, vet, Mrs fix it, plumber, my hat rack is full.....It's a good thing I love all of them, or I would quit my job!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Im a sexy lifestyle advisor with booty parlor parties.I work inside the house
    bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am a Scentsy consultant!!! Started a year ago as a way to stay home and love it!!!!

bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009