Zofran AND Phenogren?!

I have been SO SO SICK lately, and can't keep ANYTHING down it seems like! I finally got some phenogren gel(for my wrists) so that I can at least get some medicine in my sytem without vomiting it back up. My question is though, can you take both phenogren and Zofran together? I thought I might thake the Zofran after the phenogren kicks in, since it seems liek I may be able to keep it down then, since your supposed to take phenogren every 4-6 hours, and Zofran every 12

***I know I should call my Dr. I have, and I am waiting for the nurse to call me back, until then, I was jsut wondering if anyone else has been in this situation and if it worked or not!***

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 9:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Might be better to call a pharmacist... probably faster too :)
    kris.aguilar

Answer by kris.aguilar at 10:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• No! Don't do it. Take the Zofran as directed. It should be all that you need. I was advised by my OBGYN and regular doctor to not take them together. I was soooo sick, and I found that taking the Zofran with some apple juice helped me keep it down.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 11:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009