Is it Diversity or is it Propaganda?

Your thoughts...

Here is a Video link...

http://www.bornagainamerican.org/

And here is the article link behind this video...

http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2009/02/a-case-for-civi.html

What are your thoughts? Do you think people are really are trying to pull together in a more "Diverse" way or do you think this is just "Propaganda" ?

Do you see this Country coming together under "One" with "Many" different beliefs? or just remaining the same always fighting on who's religion or lack there of is right or wrong?

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 9:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• "Our government is letting us down"

A gov. that was created BY the people FOR the people....So who's letting who down?!?
    People who don't vote
    People who don't want to get involved
    People who have allowed gov. officials to STAY in office even tho they ARE CORRUPT
    People who have become soft on the previous generations hard work.
    SO I repeat
    WHO'S LETTING US DOWN?
    AuntyL

Answer by AuntyL at 10:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I think it's a nice concept just don't know if it would work.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I checked out the website. It seems a little hokey but it sends a good message. I hope it's for real.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• well.. it would depend.. the family from the Westboro Baptist Church is some of the reasons we will always have problems with religions.. (they go around and picket funerals, claiming that because we are more accepting of homosexuals, God is mad and kills people to show his fury, like soldiers or the recent plane crash in Clarence, NY).. however then you have the people that joined together and made "angel wings" and held up sheets to sheild the families from having to witness their protesting.
    In other words.. we aren't going to all convert.. and there will always be radicals out there.. but for the most part.. we all try to get along.. (however here is probably some of the worst examples of that).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I cried when I heard that song, and watched the people sing. If we as a nation could ever be sincere, and I mean totally sincere, there would be no war. We could love each other as we should. The term "Born Again" means a spiritual rebirth. Very few have that in the real sense. To have rebirth spiritually, we must go to our neighbor in need, regardless of nationalty, skin color. etc and say: I am here..what do you need, what can I do. I care cause you are you. PERIOD

I believe the song is beautiful...but are we?
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 1:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009