Do you buy your child a toy everytime you go to the store?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but her grandparents do.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• No way!! If she's really cooperative and patient during the trip, I may offer her a "ring pop" sucker at checkout.
    Senae

Answer by Senae at 10:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My children rarely get a new toy except for their birthdays(both in June) and for Christmas. Maybe once or twice a year besides those days. We do however buy a lot of books.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My kids are grown, I did'nt them ,but the little boy I babysit,yeah I do him,and when my grandbaby is born,I will the baby too.I love buying for kids,When my children were little,I really could'nt afford it,but making up for it now,with everybody elses kids.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:06 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Absolutely not! The more you buy the more they expect... They need to earn what they get unless its x-mas or birthdays... Our boys love to go to the library...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i do...it's nothing major maybe a $3 or $4 toy
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i used to.... always a little something but the husband told me to stop because he seriously has to much...he probably hasn't seen the bottom of his toy boxesin months.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Nop I didn't. Mine are grown. Kids need to understand that they will not always get what they want in life. That money does not grow on tree's. That what you want and what you get in life is to different things.

Answer by louise2 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes...Its normally something for a dollar like a car or play make up..
    AZproudmomof6

Answer by AZproudmomof6 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My son is 12 now so no. But when he was little he got something EVERY time we went to the store. My husband would tell me to stop it already! But i just couldn't stop! And he did not turn out spoiled at all.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2009