what do you think?

ladies do you think men who watches porn are eventually going to stray on their wives, GF, or SO even though they say they rather watch it then to go out and cheat on you? please no bashing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• No. All men are different and porn really isn't a psychological indicator or infidelity. My husband watches it every once in a while. I think it's okay as long as two things happen. One, both people's sexual needs are being met. Two, the women doesn't have a problem with it. I know my husband isn't going to cheat. I watch it sometimes too. If I am on my lunch break at home and I am feeling like it, I can't have sex with my husband so I take care of it myself. It's not a big deal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• NOT REALY ALL MEN ARE DIFFERENT! AN ITS YOUR RELATIONSHIP THAT CAN GIVE YOU MORE ADVICE. I PERSONALY THINK THAT SOME PEOPLE WHO WATCH IT DO IT TO FULFILL A DESIRE THAT THEY ARE LACKING.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• No. Porn is not that serious. If he wants to cheat trust he is going to do it with or without porn. Cant blame porn because he isn't faithful
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 24, 2009