what is the funniest thing your pet does or you do to the pet?

This morning i was brushing my teeth with this battery tooth brush, i sat it down cause my 3 yr old needed help well lets just say this cat brushed his teeth with my tooth brush and now he ghoes crazy when i turn it on..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dog growls when you say the "F" word!!! I hope a stranger never says that to him. I have no clue why but its only that word and everytime he hears it he sounds so mean.
    Fordmomma

Answer by Fordmomma at 10:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My younger cat thinks she is the boss of the whole house. It works with the older cat. But she thinks it should work with her human companions, too. This morning I was trying to wash my face in the water from the faucet in the bathroom, and she wanted to drink from the faucet at the same time. It was push and shove for a few moments until I finished washing. And then I was done and she had the faucet to herself. ummm.... not sure who won, actually. She likely thinks that she did.

Answer by Bmat at 10:48 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My cat always falls off the back of the couch. She falls asleep up there and no matter how she lays, she always ends up falling off. It pisses her off, and I don't help because I always laugh at her, which makes her even more mad.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:49 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Oksy, I have this HUGE dog and I mean HUGE, he's An Akita/Husky/Wolf mix.. sweetest thing in the entire world.. paws bigger than my head but hey..lol
    Anyways, everytime I go to let him outside in the mornings, he hops around on three legs.
    Yes, I said three legs. He puts his front leg straight out and hops around in a cirlcle with his head tilted to the hide and his tounge hanging out everywhere lol lol
    Silly guy :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• When we say "who did that" its so funny our german shepherds put their tail between their legs and lay down on the spot, lol Even if they haven't done anything... Oh and our 5 yr old shepherd loves to lick yoplait yogurt cups , he can get all the way to the bottom with his tongue and all you can see are his teeth....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My dog pulls off my socks everyday and she hates men.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:34 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• When we ask our dog if he wants a bath he runs into his crate and won't come out...lol.
    Our cat loves to sleep in the tub, especially with the shower curtain closed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have one cat who loves the bathroom. If the door gets shut he freaks out and will meow until you open it. He always puts his paws under the door and grabs the bathroom rugs. He also hangs out in the bath tub.... My 4 month old puppy likes to hide stuff. I find her toys or chewwies in the cracks of the couch, under the bed (hers or my), in my bed, ect. The sad thing is I don't think she remembers where she put them.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 12:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009