Buffalo wild wings?

Silly question alert!!

Does anyone else hate buffalo wild wings? It seems to me that every time I go there they always over cook the chicken so it's extremely dry and the food is always cold! Personally I think T.G.I Fridays make better buffalo wings and that's sad! I'm an eternal optimist so I go to different BWW in hopes that the food is different but it seems they have the same cook at everyone!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't know where you are at, but we LOVE BWW at my house. I have my husband, sister and parents all hooked. Our favorite one went out of business though...it was located next to a college where the kids went in to watch sports, but never ordered and the owners didn't do anything about it. It would be packed, but they weren't making any money.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes I love them at my house as welL!! :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It really just depends on the location. Where I live, it is great! A town about 45 minutes away is nasty! Ours is always crispy (as we always order ours "naked")... It's always crowded here too. But when I went to the one away from our hometown, the service was awful!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• AGREED!!!! yuck!!! i DO LOVE bUFFALLO WINGS BUT NOT THEIRS! and 50 cents for freakin celery and dip??? com on the wings are over priced as it is. and dinky and served on wax paper!!! get real!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have gone but never had wings. I always get a burger. Now being from Pennsylvania/Upstate NY boarder I haven't found any wings out of the area that I even consider good. Guess I'm spolied.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My guys like to go there on Monday for all you can eat night. They swear they are fantastic.

Monday is Martini night for me and the girls so I cant really vote on this one.
    PatCarMom

Answer by PatCarMom at 10:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I like b-dubs, mostly for the atmosphere. Its always a fun time. Their food is alright, but not spectacular. I actually prefer Hooters food. lol. But their wings are pretty good at the one by our house. We also have a rip-off of Buffalo Wild Wings called Buffalo Wings and Rings. Lol. Their wings are HUGE but they make me sick every time we go there.
    dustinsmom0113

Answer by dustinsmom0113 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2009