Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is a good product for under-eye bagsor loss of collagen in that area?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Answers (1)
  • Avon's Anew Clinical Eye Lift. This product is really great, my family has a history of sagging "eye skin" (if thats a word lol) lids and under the eyes my mom and I both use this and it has really firmed our eye area and corrected the droopiness. You can find it at Anew Clinical Eye Lift. :0)

    Answer by AvonbyAmandaNC at 1:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.