does the acne medicine proactive really work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Health

• I use it and it works better for me than anything over the countr ever has. I really like it. It made my face really dry at first, and in the winter it has been dry so I have used oil of olay moisterizer after the whole proactive treatment. I know they have a stronger moisterizer but Im too cheap to buy anything but the basic set. It has really helped me and I will not stop buying it!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It started off really well for me, but then I started college and the stress has taken over. They have a stronger set of stuff that I am going to try. If that doesn't help, then I will be done with it, but from what I have seen in every one else that I know, is that it works really really well.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 11:11 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had the same problem with dryness, so I use another moisturizer, but the stuff really works!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• it works great for me, but i also have to moisturize afterwards.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009