Why are women having abortions when there is plan B out on the Market?

Why is'nt more talk about this new Plan B pills given some push for kids in highschool having oopses. I mean it does not give you an abortion and it is 89% effective. Maybe this should be know about and talked about in schools.

I think planned parenhood wants to do abortions to make money, they are a biz. A innocent blood biz.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you think Planned Parenthood has nothing to do with abortions, you're one of the reasons they are the largest provider of abortions in the US and even other countries! They get millions of dollars from the Gov't each year plus they make millions of dollars a year for their most popular service... ABORTIONS. Wise up people, you're being taken for a ride and you don't even know it!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• What? Planned Parenthood does not support abortions-they talk to you about all of your options.

Futhermore, there are all sorts of commercials about the plan b pill, but you need to take it right away or it will be ineffective.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• That pill is not available nationwide. Many places have banned it. You can't use something that you can't get. Even if there are pharmacies that have it many right wing doctors refuse to prescribe it. It is insance to suggest that anyone wants to do abortions for the money. Planned parenthood offers abortions so that girls and women don't kill themselves trying to give abortions to themselves or having them done by some back room quack. Study history.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 11:04 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It doesn't take a prescription. You just have to ask the pharmacist for it. Pharmacies are now required to have it. The only reason you need a prescription is if you are under 18. Yes, Planned Parenthood technically is a business, they are also mostly government funded. They do take private donations as well. They are not out to make money, they are there to make people's lives easier. While I do not agree with abortion, they do not have the right to tell someone what to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Some pharmacists will refuse to dispense basing it on their religious views. Remember, it is only effective within the first couple days. If you didn't realize there was a problem, you might not catch it in time.
    Mommyto1DD

Answer by Mommyto1DD at 11:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes but if you are that selfish to have unprotected sex without a care even to think u could get pregnant than why should the innocent baby be punished with it's life. Think about it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• You know why Planned Parenthood does'nt push plan B but abortions??? Because they get paid for abortions! Blood Money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Do you know are taxes under Obama help fund Planned Parenthood because they helped him get in office now he has to give them favors,sick!!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• http://www.salon.com/mwt/broadsheet/2007/10/30/reuters_ru486/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have never heard of "Plan B" before... What is it?

Planned Parent hood on the other hand I know quite a bit about. Less than 20% of the services they provide are abortions... And they do try to talk you out of it and in some cases will even help you to contact the right people for adoptions info. I went to planned parent hood early in my first pregnancy because I didn't have any insurance. They took very good care of me and my baby. And the services were provided to me free of cost. Otherwise I would have had to go without...

You all need to realize that planned parenthood is not evil. They do more abortions than the average doctor because they deal with a "lower" class of people. They help addicts and hookers more than the average doctor does. But they also provider services for many many other women that just need help! They aren't pushing abortion... They aren't sales people. They follow the wishes of the patient.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009