One month in office, he has implemented the largest spending bill among other legislature. How do you rate Obama? What is the best thing he has done in his first month? What do you disaprove of?

Obama's new disapproval rating -- 24%, or 50% HIGHER than the 16% average for a month-old new presidency.
According to Gallup, it's twice the 12% disapproval rate that Obama had last month.
Obama's support has weakened among middle-class Americans, those touted during the campaign as benefiting from his promised tax cuts. Among that working crowd Obama's approval fell from 69% to 58%.
The Gallup Poll shows Obama has about the same approval rating as did George H.W. Bush and his son, George W. Bush, the man whose eight years in office the Illinois senator so often denounced as destructive during the recent campaign.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/02/obama-bush.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont like him or what hes doing. He is putting us in further debt and not listening to people who are telling him this stuff hes doing isnt going to work. I thought he was going to work to get approval from those who didnt vote for him? Because so far, I cant stand him even more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• wow... now you seem to care about approval ratings?
    LOL!

heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Obama is all talk and always has been, he says what he thinks we want to hear, and does what he wants... I'm pretty disapointed with. ( I didn't vote for him)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• And heatherama, all of a sudden liberals DON'T care about approval ratings. It does both ways, LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• they shared the same approval rating at 30 days in.
    it would be more appropriate to compare approval and disapproval ratings based on bush's departure and not his arrival.
    obama didn't slam bush for what he 'accomplished' in his first 30 days but rather the mess he left us with in the end.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:22 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• no, i care.
    heatherama

• I'm glad people are starting to wake up and see him for what he is! Not what he pretends to be... To bad we have almost four more years of his bs................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• so obama just decided to add to the mess with his pork fest bill that helps no one but his buddies.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 11:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I disapprove of the fact that he has lead the very people who looked to him for help into a quagmire of lies and deceit. No transparency, No bipartisanship, and his tax promises will change soon. I feel bad for the people who believed things might get better with him in office, and very quickly it is getting worse as the days go by. He didn't inherit anything, he begged for this office, he got it, and it's all his now.

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• this is neat:
    http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/info-presapp0605-31.html
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:26 AM on Feb. 24, 2009