Where do you go for quiet time?

Sometimes when my dh is at home I leave the kids w/him. I like to take off to the store (Just anywhere just to get some peace and quiet) I like to go to Walmart, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Target any of those stores where I know it is calm or quiet I would love to go to the mall but it is just as crazy out there. I am gone for a couple of hours then I feel alot better and come home with a more calmer attitude.
Not to mention whatever I bought makes me feel good too. You can find some cute stuff in those places.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I take a bath. DH won't watch the kids for me to take abreak.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm a shopoholic so I'm normally in some of these stores b4 I need quiet time. But if I am feeling a little overwhelmed I normally make myself a cocktail and chill out in the living room where no one else likes to be. if the kids or DH ha company then I'm out the door taking me a ride
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I like to take a bath or go out ot a movie with my girlfriends
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• The only quiet time I get is when everybody's at school. Then it's mostly spent cleaning and working on other stuff...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We live on a 125 acre farm which is very peaceful. On this farm there are 2 huge ponds with lots and lots of fish. There are some HUGE catfish in these ponds, so I just like to walk down to the pond (on warm days), sit on the bank, feed the fish and watch them come up out of the water for that food. It's amazing how relaxing that all can be.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I take a bath. But if I feel am REALLY needing a break, like pulling my hair out, I ask my sister to take my DD for a lil bit =] Sometime SHE will even ask me to let her take DD if she sees I need a break :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My bedroom.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I like to take a nice long hot shower.
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I go to the bathroom and soak in the tub lol. I have like a chedule after hubby gets home I give the kid baths at 630 so I can get one at 7 I have him watch the kids and I take a book and read and soak in the tub lol. It is the only time I get to myself
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2009