how do you get 10month baby to sleep all night long cuz my dont

my son will not sleep all night i can feed him then put him to bed and he still wants to get up for a bottle no matter what i do he will not sleep all night so what can i do

poohbearmomma08

Asked by poohbearmomma08 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Be patient. Some babies just take longer. My older four were very young when they slept through. My youngest was 21 months.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• When my son (now 6) was that age, he was very difficult to put down and KEEP down, too. The only things that worked was limiting his naps. If he's still taking two naps during the day, cut it down to one nap. I know it can be difficult when he gets cranky, but get creative and keep him occupied, and no matter what you do, don't let him take a nap in the late afternoons. This way he's good and tired. Putting him down with a full belly helps too.
    Tylersm0m

Answer by Tylersm0m at 11:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• thought i was the only one whose baby didnt sleep through the night. he is 8 months old and i see NOWHERE in the near future that he will be sleeping through the night. sometimes giving him a bath before bed helps though, also when we go on walks and to the park and sit outside all day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• my son is 7 months old now and he doesn't sleep through the night all the time...some nights he does and i dont do anything different my son actually slept through the night between 2 1/2 months and 4 months and after that he wakes up around 5am or so which to me is not through the night since our house usually wakes up at 630 ish but sometimes he wakes up like 2 times a night..so ur not the only one..they say to establish a sleeping bedtime routine and i have and still doesnt work..so good luck but your LO will eventually sleep through the night
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Medically 5 hours is considered sleeping through the night so your child may well be doing that. At his age I wouldn't worry too much about it. Make sure his belly is full of breastmilk/formula before going to bed. Try the "No Cry Sleep Solution" book. I used it for my kids at about 1 year and they are both great sleepers now.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2009