What and where were you all 10 years ago?

I had 1 little girl and I was in college and didn't really have a pot to pee in per say but I still miss it. What about everybody else? Let's walk down memory lane.

KARRIEMARIE

Asked by KARRIEMARIE at 11:16 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 10 years ago I was back in my country in the hospital with kidney failure...
    But I'm here now and healthy as ever! And I don't miss it at all:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My husband and I hadn't quite met yet, I had broken up with my boyfriend...big things were about to happen. :)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Oh Heathermarie32 that is cool.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I was in 5th grade lol. beingchased by the boys on the playground,playing softball... oh those were the days
    Kelly_Ann

Answer by Kelly_Ann at 11:21 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My DH was still in the army. We were in Texas,Fort Hood.

Answer by louise2 at 11:22 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I was 12 1/2 and just ending 6th grade. Man...that seems like a whole lifetime ago.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Pot to pee in, havent heard that expression in forever! LOL

10 yrs ago hmmm I was still in northern Utah I believe planning a move in the summer to Texas with a friend. I worked for a fuel card company(for truckers/trucking companies) and lived by myself in a cute little apartment. No boyfriend, no real good girlfriends to hang out with and family that couldnt take the time to visit me.

So it was me and work.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• 10 years ago I was married to a man I didn't love, my 3 children were Jr High and High School so I was toughing it out, and trying to figure out how/when to make the BIG move and get out. (By the way, today my children are married with children of their own and I have moved on and am in a loving relationship with another man whom I met 2 years ago). It's amazing how quickly things can change and how it can affect your life in such different ways.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 11:33 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• 10 years ago, I was in my first year of marriage, and my last year of college.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Probably sitting right here at this computer...only it was a different computer and monitor....and the desk was different.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 24, 2009