why wont SHE move on?

Ok so awhile back(about 9,10 months)my husband cheated on me,i decided to not get mad but even,i talked to this guy from work for about 3 weeks even tlaked about messing around but then i decided"NO,this isnt me" so i stopped.Well the girl he lives with(not his girlfriend,just a girl)decides to TEXT me and tell me that im nasty for trying to mess around when im married,she doesnt know anything so i tell her to be quiet.Fastforward to today,my husband and i are doing great now,we apologized forgave eachother moved on,you know.Well all of a sudden this girl decides to email me now and say that i need to stop flirting or sleeping around with other men! um hello! i havent done a thing,i get very upset and i tell my husband,he says he will go and talk to the guy and ask him to tell her to stop talking about me and saying things like that.When i see her im going to tell her to STOP talking about me ,shes nothing to this guy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Well it sounds like this guy isn't being honest with her then.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:22 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Drama, Drama, Drama. If someone is causing drama in your life, get them out of it! You don't need it and neither does your marriage. Just ignore her, only you know what you are doing right or wrong and if you are doing nothing wrong then you have no reason to get upset. That's what she wants, is to see you get upset. Just ignore her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It sounds like you are getting exactly what you deserve. No one in this situation is in the right. What all of you did was wrong. It's time to face up and do some apologizing. Oh and Honey.. It never goes away that easy... At any time, someone can bring it up and ruin your life. You did it, suffer the consequences.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I agree with anon above me..
    you got what you asked for..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Sorry anon 1124 if your so perfect.
    OP- Ignore her. DO NOT say anything back to her. Eventually she will quit. You guys both made mistakes, like HUMANS do, no one is perfect. If you and your husband have forgiven each other then that is all that matters. No one has the right JUDGE you or keep sending these things to you. Just ignore them. When you see an email from her DON'T OPEN IT. Set it so her emails go to spam. You and your husband just move forward with your life.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yep, everyone made mistakes. But you've owned up to it and are trying repair the relationship, that's awesome. Wonderful.
    Sounds like maybe she's not getting the message. If she contacts you again, tell her that you never had an intimate relationship with her roommate and that you will not discuss it further with her. If she attempts to contact you again, you will block her text messages, and if she doesn't stop then you will get a temporary restraining order. If she has a problem with the roommate, she needs to discuss it with him. Then stick to it.
    But stay away from the guy to the best of your ability. No flirting, or anything else. Keep things at work strictly professional.
    Good luck.
    mommy22miracles

Answer by mommy22miracles at 11:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Why does this 'random girl' have your cell phone number and e-mail address? Block her and you won't have to deal with her anymore.
    ProudTxGrandma

Answer by ProudTxGrandma at 11:38 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Ignore her and she will go away. I know someone like this who loves to create drama. Its like se goes on attack. If you respond in any way it will add fuel to the fire. She is a bully and needs to get a life. Just focus on you and your hubby and she will get bored and moveon to someone else. Don't respond in anyway!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would just ignore her behavior, she is obviously just trying to start problems. it is good that you told dh because if you didnt it could backfire and look like you were trying to hide something by not fessing up.
    good luck to your future and don't worry about what some of these anon's say they can be rude when they hide behind the anon.
    MidnightKarma

Answer by MidnightKarma at 12:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2009