How do you get your man to go downtown?

My man does it every once in a while but not every often! I don't stink, I keep my area trimmed up, I am clean! What's the deal? I go down there for him all the time! I dont understand what is so bad about returning the favor once in a while!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• If he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to. Some men think it's gross just like some women think it's gross to go down on a man. Talk to him about it. You can't make him do anything he doesn't want to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Thanks! It's not so much that he thinks its gross (well i think anyways) because he does do it once in a while! Mind you we have been together for a very long time and that was always a given in the past!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I tell mine that I'll help him out if he helps me out. **wink**
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Do you hint at it whle having sex? Like nudge his head downwards like you are craving it and he will probably follow. You could also have him lay on his back with you on top and kinda play with yourself over top of him, slowly move yourself up his body to where your vag is right near his lips, while still rubbing it. Just kinda tease his lips, you know? He will be so turned on, he won't be able to resist.
    Anonymous

• You can't think about it that way(returning the favor)..You can't force him to do it. Or make him feel guilty for not doing it. If you feel that way about it,,,stop doing it to him.

Answer by louise2 at 11:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Mines have no choice. no lick no stick...LOL
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• LOL mommatime78!!!!!!!!!
    I wish it was that easy! (SIGHS)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Mine knows I like it, but we realized he got a sore throat everytime he did it. I went to the dr. Got tested for everything under the sun. Nothing. No idea at all. (Yes, I am very clean, thank you!) So he gives "kisses" very close, and works wonders with his hands. That's a lot better in my opinion, than seeing him get sick. So, I'm happy with what he can do for me and don't dwell on what I don't get. Still I would love to know what makes him sick, since the dr can't find any thing.
    P.S. The ultimate embarrassment is having to explain to a dr why you want tested for everything under the sun in this situation. Gads, I must have been bright purple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol, girls! DH and I play 69 all the time. When I initiate it, he's on his back, and i'm on my side beside him... i sit up on my knees and go at him, he doesn't hesitate then because he can't necessarily reach me with his hands without readjusting, so he just scoots over and lifts one of my legs to the other side of his head and licks it.

Ymm... just thinking about it, I can't wait for him to get home!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• maybe go get a brazilian bikini wax. Ouch I know it. But believe me, it feels awesome when he's down there. And maybe if he didn't have to feel hair or stubble, he'd be more inclined to go south of the border. Good luck.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 12:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009