I haven't felt like cooking or cleaning much since getting pregnant again. Am I alone??

I am 7 weeks Friday and I am on Progesterone pills that make me sick and drowsy. I don't remember being like this with my DD . Then again I wasn't on these pills either. We don't have alot of money to be eating out every night but I don't feel like cooking or cleaning up the kitchen everynight. Luckily my 2 year old will help pick up her toys before bed. I just feel terrible that I feel this way. I can't wait till I get to 14 weeks and I can stop taking the pills since they are what is causing me to feel extra crappy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its normal, I had that feeling for a long time, but I just made myself do it anyway. It helps knowing company is coming over too lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It could be the pills, or it could just be the early pregnancy sluggishness. I was EXHAUSTED from weeks 4-10, and didn't feel like doing anything either. Whether it's the pills or just nature, it will pass eventually!
    Tylersm0m

Answer by Tylersm0m at 11:40 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Man I could have written this question! That is exactly how I felt in the beginning. Unfortunatly it has kind of lasted on and off through my whole pregnancy. Thank goodness my husband has picked up the slack on the house! Hope you feel better once you get off the progesterone (i stopped at 12 weeks but it didn't seem to help). Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• hello iam 17 weeks pregnant and i feel the same way i dont want to cook or clean the house i want to sleep all the tiem i have to make myself clean the house adn wash dishes to i did not use to be this way untill i got pregnant.
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2009