Is there a work at home legit job that cost no money to start up typing or something?

Maybe over internet or something

Asked by lovette120 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Money & Work

• You can try to work in customer service, I think direct tv does that, but I know as far as medical transcription, no, because it's a certified position. It requires a lot of knowledge of medical terminology, and they won't hire someone who hasn't been trained how to do that job. But they do payments and it makes good money. Try, they have a list of approved schools. Hope it helps.

Answer by NomadSara at 9:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• if there is I sure haven't found it!

Answer by Lyndall at 9:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• You can look at my website where I have a quick list of some legit places where I have made extra money from my home

Answer by mommyneedsajob at 10:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Customer service

Answer by sheni11 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Check at or Read everything carefully! WAH Jobs do NOT require up front fees, simply put your a hire employee to work from your home doing something like data entry. WAH biz opps however DO require some sort of startup fee, its a chance for you to have your own business. These two things are usually confused for one another and then get labelled as a scam. If a WAH Job requires up front money then yes it is, but a WAH biz its legit.

Answer by SensualScents at 11:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Check out my blog. I have lots of tips for working at home.

Answer by calicostatue at 11:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• If you ever find a good one please let me know. I have been scammed too many times.

Answer by Sexymom75 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I found one!! There's no sign up fee's but you do have to purchase the product which is a bottle 10 in 1 vitamins every mo. The business is free. I joined a group of moms working together building our downlines. Our business is GBG (Guided by God). Why you start a GBG business through our group we give you your first 2 sign ups and then start building under them. I give mine in 10 days, all of the moms are supportive and always willing to help.

Answer by maxwealth4u at 2:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• WAH jobs are very competitive. Be prepared to have the experience they are looking for, the equipment needed to perform the job, possibly having to upsell products, usually quite time - no background noise, varining hours and amount of work, etc. Check the telecommuting folder on the message board at for companies that hire.

Any business will probably cost many to start. If you find one that is free to start, find out how much it is going to cost you after you start. Good luck.

Answer by bizlady at 10:02 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• you should try cashlagoon. Everyone wants to make money everyday and thats what you can do with them. you can get paid through paypal daily or check it is absolutely free to sign up.

Answer by jaydi06 at 7:18 AM on Jun. 24, 2008