Im emberrased:(

Should i be imberrased? So i got the 24hour flu yesturday and im 28weeks pregnant well i could barely even walk yesturday. So my husband helped me to the bathroom and undressed me and i sat there on the toilet while he started a shower i felt stupid. Maybe it's because i don't like my body.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Dont be!
    He is your hubby.
    He wouldnt have helped you if he didnt love you
    Im sure your beautiful..
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• That is nothing. After I had my daughter I had to have help walking to the tub and getting undressed and my hubby was out of the room so a nurse helped me with all of that. lol. Having your hubby do all that is nothing. He's seen you naked before. You are prego. haha You shouldn't be embarrassed. I hope you feel better. :D
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 11:55 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Aw it sounds like you have a really sweet husband. When I'm feeling crappy I love my fiance to take care of me. I'm not sick, but I'm 41w1d pregnant and need help getting out of the bathtub and getting my socks on and stuff.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:57 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Wow I am really hormonal that put a tear in my eye!
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 11:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Wait until your belly is HUGE, my hubby had to help me trim up my pubes when I was 8 or 9 mos pregnant. I didn't want the doctor to be hit in the face with the wild bush lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• You shouldn't be embarassed. My husband has had to do waaaaaaaaaay worse for me when I've been sick, and I for him. That's what you do when you are married. Don't worry about your body right now, you are pregnant, pregnant people are beautiful!!!!
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• That is so sweet! My husband has done some pretty crazy things for me when I was in the hospital.

Thank yours for being there for you. I bet he would love to hear that from you. We tend to forget other's feelings when we're preoccupied with illness and especially when preggos.

:)
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't be embarassed.He's your husband. When I had my son, they broke my water, and really just put a small hole so I dripped all day. My husband was the one that helped clean it up at the hospital, wiping my legs, and cleaning up on the pads that were underneath me. Obviously the nurses weren't around. Talk about embarassing. But I got over it after a while.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Don't worry about it. You're husband will see worse things during labor. My husband swore he didn't want to look down there while I was pushing, and he didn't want to cut the umbilical cord b/c he thought it would be gross..... but I guess the beauty of the miracle of birth overcame him because he watched the whole thing, and cut the cord, and was glad he did! And, surprisingly, after watching the labor he still finds me attractive! Somehow the male brain must forget all the gross parts of pregnancy once they see the beautiful baby.
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 1:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have terrible all day sickness and when my husband get home from work I beg him to undress me for the shower or I just lay there and have him rub my back or my tummy. For some reason it makes me feel better and I am so thankful that he is willing!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 2:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009