diet friendly alcoholic drinks?

is there such a thing? and if so any good tasting recipes. im trying to lose weight but i keep kicking myself in the ass on the weekends..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Diet coke and bacardi is very diet friendly.

Answer by gemgem at 11:53 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Actually, Bacardi has a lot of natural sugar in it which is terrible for diets. Most liquor has TONS of sugar in it. Just a warning. You are better off going with a light beer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yeah a diet rum and coke has about 100 calories (170 or so with regular coke). A spitzer with a little wine has on average 68 calories. An Irish Coffee about 80 calories.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I like to drink wine - 1/2 cup is about 100 calories - you can stretch it by adding some seltzer for a spritzer. I like scotch, too - but most people would gag at the thought of that - and i have no idea if it's diet friendly except that i like it w/ water lol! Miller Lite comes highly recommended - not sure about taste, but a good choice for a lite beer from what I've heard.
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 3:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• ive heard white wine is health concious and they say red wine is good for the heart in moderation.
    Merrydish78

Answer by Merrydish78 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009