The women at work flirt with my husband...

They even do it right in front of me when I come into his store. My DH just laughs it off and I honestly don't THINK he would cheat, but it still bothers me. Would you say something to these girls? Or would you let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would tell your husband he needs to be the one to say something. He needs to tell them to stop and show some respect. That their flirting is inappropriate. My husband had that same situation at work. He told the woman to stop. You shouldn't be the one doing it, your husband should.
    Anonymous

• If you truely trust him then let it go and be proud. Thats what I would do. I'd flash my ring and say have a nice day ladies.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 12:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• ps if there was any touching going on, someone would be wearing the imprint of my ring...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 12:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol mom wrhsc-thanks for the laugh:)
    Anonymous

• With me, I wouldn't say anything because I do the same thing. I know my husband wouldn't cheat on me and we are both naturally flirty. I think that girls at his work also know that it is just flirting and thats all. I have a guy at work that flirts with me in front of his girlfriend too. I try not to flirt back just out of respect for her, so I think if you want to say something, you have EVERY right to
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 12:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would probably let it go. But I would tell my husband to give them the hint.
    Anonymous

• WOW! I don't know how I would feel. If it was me I would talk to my husband and let him know how you feel. Let him know how uncomfortable it makes you even when trusting him. If he at all cares HE will talk to the girls and let them know how inappropriate it is and disrespectful. There is a line between flirting and being friendly with a professional work partner. Good luck!
    ljlM

Answer by ljlM at 12:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had this same problem. This is how I became the "crazy wife". I told my husband that if he didn't get them to stop I would. He tried. They didn't. So at a work picnic I walked up to them and told them in a not-so-polite manner that he was a married man and for them to back off or I would report them for sexual harrassment and that once I had my little girl (I was pregnant at the time) I would kick their @$$!... needless to say they backed off :)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Choke her!
    Anonymous

• Keep reminding yourself that you are the one he's married & not them. He proposed to you. He loves you! He married you because he's in love with you no matter what.

Anonymous