is there a list some where of words and topics that are taboo on cafemom?

I'm getting tired of having my posts/journals/questions deleted because apparently I'm not in the "know".

btw, was my last deletion because of the word shit?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 12:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Public areas need to be public friendly. That includes answers/polls/thought bubbles. Journals/photos can have profanity/adult content if it you flag the journal as not appropriate for all eyes and posts, as have been mentioned, are governed by the indiv groups. There are few hard fast rules. Cafemom just says be respectful and don't post nudity. But be respectful covers a multitude of sins depending on who is doing the interpretation.

Also there is a good chance this will deleted as well because it discusses policy. You could try posting here  CafeMom Discussion and see if one of the team will give you a better answer.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol I guess that would include the harmless words like sh-t . I guess you need join a group where you can say things within the group without being deleted or reported. Thats what I did.
    Anonymous

• it depends on where you are posting these "inappropriate" posts. Some groups are more lienant on what you post while others are down right nazi's. Check the group guidelines and the CM guidelines in each group before you post.
    MidnightKarma

Answer by MidnightKarma at 12:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• alot of groups allow profanity, I would suggest looking for groups like that
    MidnightKarma

Answer by MidnightKarma at 12:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• oops I forgot to add I haven't seen any one list about it but each group has its own guidelines about what to not post
    MidnightKarma

Answer by MidnightKarma at 12:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009