Why is it everytime I go to the bathroom I want to puke ?

I was never like this my first pregnancy and now everytime I go to the bathroom wether it's to pee or poop I want to throw up . My bathroom is clean and it smells good since I have some nice smelling candles in thier so I don't know what's causing me to want to puke when I go??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• And I am only 7 weeks !
    Anonymous

• maybe it triggers your mind that the bathroom is where you would puke if you needed to. I always threw up when I brushed my teeth so I'd feel more sick when I would even think about brushing them. So I'd brush, throw up, and brush again. TMI I know. LOL
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 12:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Maybe it's the cleaner that you are using, or a combination of that and the candles that you have in there. I remember that smells really set me off on early pregnancy. No matter if it was a good or a bad smell.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 12:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am 14weeks prego.I want to puke anytime everywhere.So you are lucky its just in the bathroom.Although the candle smell good you might be getting sick off of one.Try to take them out for a day & see.All kinds of smells are makeing me sick & halk of them are good smells that I would like.
    Anonymous