Why does one appear anonymously?

Why is it that most questions answered my anonymous members are rude and bitchy? If your going to say something rude and mean it , why not put your name behind it?

MidnightKarma

Asked by MidnightKarma at 12:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Because the question mark avatar is so cute!
    Anonymous

• I answer anon when I think my answer will be answered back rude and bitchy. Usually for political or religious or breastfeeding, etc. Any question that people have a strong opinion to. Like this one.
    Anonymous

• Your question is asked at least twice everyday. You can't change it. Move on. Your question only agitates the situation. Haven't any of you ever heard of the squeaky wheel? The more you carry on about them the more empowered they feel. They KNOW they are getting to you and if feeds their demented egos.
    Anonymous

• Again with this question?? Because we want to. Because sometimes being bitchy is the answer. Sometimes the question is so stupid or immoral it deserves a rude comment back.
    Anonymous

• sigh, yes it does, along with am I pregnant and is porn cheating and Obama drama
    Anonymous