when my baby looks at me her left eye goes inside .right eye seems allright but left eye don`nt sem fine

she is 15 month now .she is very active and her eye sight is ok

asatyal

Asked by asatyal at 12:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Take her to the eye dr and see what they say

Answer by gemgem at 12:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• You should take your toddler to a pediatric opthamologist. If there is a problem, it's more treatable the earlier it's caught and the earlier treatment starts.

My oldest has strabismus which is being successfully treated with glasses.
    My youngest had to have surgery to correct amblyopia, though because glasses and patching weren't working.

The two things are different...one is the eye turning in, the other is the eye turning in with vision issues.

Don't play with eyesight. Have it checked out. If it's only strabismus, it can be treated now before it goes into Amblyopia...which if left untreated can eventually lead to functional blindness.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Go to an eye doctor right away because they will probably want to start patching.
    NewMum2007

Answer by NewMum2007 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2009