i feel like its normal feelings, but still kinda worried no bashing thanks....

I had my daughter a wek ago today and ive been sooo emotional. i cried a little bit when she was born but not like i thought i would. i didnt cry or show any emotion for about 4 days then suddenly i just poured out tears and couldnt stop. shes a good baby and i get good sleep. she wakes up about once a night. so its not that im exhausted. i ccan cry at the drop of a hat with tears flooding down my face. its probably normal.. but still kinda worried do oyu think i need to be concerned????

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• nope. its normal your body is still adjusting and going crazy right now :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• its called baby blues my dear. It is totally normal. and while very frustrating, there is nothing you can do. your hormones are trying to get back into balance after 9 months of craziness. just give it time. if it lasts until your 6 week follow up, ask your doctor what you should do. mine was gone within 3 weeks with both of my babies.
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 1:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Postpartum hun. I had it real bad with my first. If it gets real bad I would talk to your doc about it. I hope it fads fast for u! Good luck and smile!!wearing crown

mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 1:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Kelsey, I can pick Brooke's cheeks out from any pic.

The feelings are normal, your hormones are going wild on you right now. I had the same thing for at least two weeks. It is called postpartum blues and most mommies have it. It is not the same thing as postpartum depression. This is normal and healthy.

I bawled for no reason at all! Relax, it will be over soon.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• thanks :) i figured.. i just hate it i feel horrible when i cry and like i have to hide it or ill look like this bad mom...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009