How does your husband feel about lingerie?

I like lingerie, it makes me feel sexy and have more confidence in myself. However, hubby thinks it pointless... He says, "It's just gonna come off anyway." Plus, the few times I've put it on to surprise him, he wasn;t in the mood and denied me.... Ok, we have sex a few times a week so we have a good sex life and everything....Is anyone else in my boat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jul. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• I can feel you there.
    I doubt my hubby likes it either.
    But I like it, so I get what I want.
    Lol.
    And thank goodnes it comes off!
    ;-D
    kookiekayla

Answer by kookiekayla at 11:34 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I love the way I feel when I find a really sexy outfit but my husband is the same way. He can't stand the stuff. I wish he was more into it because I'd dress up in outfits. I can remember one night probably 2 1/2 years ago- I laid out every sexy outfit I owned on our bed and left him a note telling him to choose who he wanted tonight. Each outfit had a little sexy description (like sexy schoolgirl, porn star, LOL, etc.). He pretty much picked the most boring outfit I had there, reluctantly might I add....and he wonders why I'm not more spontaneous! LOL.
    antkritden

Answer by antkritden at 11:37 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I like lingerie as much as the next person...But my husband LOVES it. Almost everytime I come home there is either a trail of rose pedals, condoms, or something of that sort that leads to one of my little lingerie outfits. I like that he likes my body and what not, but since I had my little girl in March, I am not that fond of my body anymore. So I really don't like wearing them anymore. But I do for him, cause he acts like I don't look different at all from before. But as long as he is happy.
    MarlasMommy

Answer by MarlasMommy at 11:41 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I like it but nothing visual really turns him on. He's a strange man. I wear what makes me feel good. As long as he gets oral sex he doesn't care what I wear!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:45 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I love lingeire as well, but DH isn't into it all that much. The only time I have gotten a rise out of him was in my nurses outfit and I got him to finally role play!!!! It was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Torey_88

Answer by Torey_88 at 8:50 AM on Jul. 25, 2008

• My DF isn't really all that into it. Or, at least he wasn't until he met me. Lol. None of his former girlfriends ever wore it for him, The first time that I got all dressed up in something from Fredrick's Of Hollywood for him, I thought that his eyes were guna pop out of his head!!!I say that if it makes you feel sexy, then you should wear it for YOU!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 25, 2008

• My hubby doesn't like it. He says if I want to then "ok whatever", but it's just gonna come off. he said he would much rather me just walk into the room naked then in something he has to get through to get to me. LoL
    BraydensMommy4

Answer by BraydensMommy4 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 25, 2008

• THANKS LADIES! I glad I'm not alone in this..... :) I can't really complain I guess, we do have a great sex life!
    Anonymous

• yes, my husband has the same attitude. He quickly takes it off and I like what comes afterward but sometimes I like to role play in my lingerie first
    SexiFala

Answer by SexiFala at 10:18 PM on Jul. 25, 2008

• My hubby loves lingerie but I feel uncomfortable in it.
    melissap37

Answer by melissap37 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 28, 2008