How do you get traffic....

I was wanting to know if anyone knew how you go about getting people to your BLOG? I have one for my business and I'm trying to get the name out there to everyone. www.cinciwickless.blogspot.com

simplysherrio

Asked by simplysherrio at 1:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Money & Work

• Copy and paste and check this link referral out; its free. I've seen an increase in views since I started using it about a month ago. Its free and I figured I would give it a shot and I was kinda surprised to see it actually is working, lol.

Hope it helps you out.

peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I forgot, I also recently started using Twitter: http://tweetergetter.com/promote.php?id=peggy353.

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure why or how it works but it supposingly is the next best thing to Facebook to use as a source to your business, blog or whatever. ?????
    peggy353

Answer by peggy353 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009